Graduate Access Consultant
3D Access are now offering a full time graduate role at our Mitcham Office.
- Preparation of written reports;
- Analyse and interpret legislation;
- Develop practical design alternatives that satisfy legislative requirements;
- Assess design documentation for compliance with relevant access requirements;
- Communicate access requirements with clients;
- Self-management of clients and projects;
- Preparation of Performance Solutions;
- Assist with onsite access inspections.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/Cert IV in Access Consulting; or Building Design; or Building Surveying.
- Creativity, driven, attention to detail;
- Positive and proactive mindset;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Word, Outlook);
- Exceptional time-management skills/experience;
- High capacity for critical and analytical thinking; and
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a larger team.
Past relevant experience would be favourable but not essential. All relevant training will be provided.
We offer the following benefits:
- Great office culture and work environment;
- Regular team building and CPD opportunities;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Market leading resources;
- Salary Bonuses;
- Training/study opportunities; and
- Potential to fast track career.
If this opportunity interests you please email your CV and cover letter to Adam Buzasi at email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.